With a cute hat emulating the most famous hairstyle of Princess Leia and the image of this beloved galactic character smiling from a laptop screen. This is how Billie Lourd has photographed her little Kingston enjoying her grandmother Carrie Fisher in ‘Star Wars’. The moment in question, one of the moments of the final scene in the throne room of ‘A New Hope’, shows a Fisher more than smiling for the victory of the rebel alliance, a great triumph for his character that translates into the recognition of Luke and Han, fellow adventurers played by Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, who receive medals for their heroism.
This moment of Episode IV, the film that kicked off the successful saga created by George Lucas, has been chosen by Lourd to show his followers a special wink. The snapshot could not be sweeter, a beautiful photo that is accompanied by another in which you can see the little outfit with which Lourd wanted to dress her little one on the day of ‘Star Wars’: a bodysuit starring another of Leia’s famous moments, the one in which she shoots her blaster, making it clear that in addition to being a princess, she is also a warrior. Extra sugar for the fourth of May of this actress, who has not been the only one who has wanted to enjoy the May the 4th by the hand of some detail related to said saga.
And it is that they are already part of the saga currently, or embodied a character in the past, numerous interpreters continue to celebrate their passion for ‘Star Wars’ every year. Pedro Pascal, star of ‘The Mandalorian’, Joonas Suotamo, Chewbacca in the most recent trilogy, Hamill himself, Ahmed Best, Jar Jar Binks in the prequels, or Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu)They have also published messages through their social networks.
? Pedro Pascal he / him (@ PedroPascal1) May 4, 2021
* The category is: leveling of helmets.
Star Wars has always been about family, friends, and fans. I’ve met so many outstanding people, married my incredible wife, and helped raise our two beautiful children while playing Chewbacca. Here’s to many more #StarWarsDay celebrations ahead! #MayTheFourthBeWithYou pic.twitter.com/znOnFLYmBN
? Joonas Suotamo (@JoonasSuotamo) May 4, 2021
* ‘Star Wars’ has always revolved around family, friends and fans. I have met many exceptional people, married my amazing wife and helped raise our two beautiful children while playing Chewbacca. For many more ‘Star Wars’ Day celebrations!
? Billy Dee Williams (@realbdw) May 4, 2021
* May the fourth of May shine a little more this year for everyone, and may the Force be with you always.
? Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) May 4, 2021
* I’m starting to accept the fact that I will probably never make another movie that has its own day.
? Ahmed BEst (@ahmedbest) May 4, 2021
* Best shares a picture of Kelly Marie Tran in clear support of the character that this actress has played in the new trilogy, a very hated Rose Tico as was her Jar Jar Binks.
Many Thanks To The following Website For This Valuable Content.
‘Star Wars’: Billie Lourd, daughter of Carrie Fisher, publishes an adorable photo of her baby watching Princess Leia