As part of today’s entry from the series ENHANCE YOURSELF, I would like to show you what changes I make in my diet in the fall and winter to effectively support immunity. I also invite you to get to know the Levann Immunity supplement, which can be helpful in this 🙂 I am glad that we have managed to create a product that, through multidirectional action, can strengthen the body from the inside, because after all immunity starts inside us.
Diet first and foremost
I always point out that there is no one-size-fits-all, perfect diet. Each of you has different needs and knows best what you need. If you have been struggling with any disturbing ailments for a long time, it is worth doing after prior consultation with your doctor. control blood tests, to check whether they are not due to a deficiency or excess of a given ingredient in the diet. In autumn and winter, I introduce some changes to my diet that help my body survive this demanding period. What should you focus on?
Although it is more difficult to obtain them in autumn and winter, still should be the basis of the diet. They provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidant compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, and fiber. Remember that you can use frozen vegetables, fruit and preserves. Don’t forget about silage, which support the condition of the intestinal microbiota!
My favorites are: cinnamon, ginger and turmeric. They have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. They are perfect for preparing warm infusions, as an addition to morning millet, porridge or cream soups. You can also prepare home-made immune-boosting shots! Mix lemon juice with a little honey, turmeric and freshly grated ginger. Bless you!
- Warming soups and infusions
In autumn and winter, I feel like having hot meals more. They allow the body to warm up. I recommend you first of all aromatic soups (you will find a collection of recipes for my favorite soups HERE), to which you can add a lot of spices. Remember also about warm infusions with the addition of citrus (lemon, orange, grapefruit), spices or honey (add it to a slightly cooled infusion so that it does not lose its properties).
Natural ingredients that support immunity
Levann Immunity is a unique composition of ingredients of natural origin that will help protect the body against infections. In the list of ingredients you will find:
- LAKTOFERYNĘ – called the immune panacea. Its main task is to support iron absorption and replenish healthy gut bacteria.
- ZINC, whose deficiency is one of the main causes of weakened immunity, and its adequate level lowers the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines that cause infections.
- VITAMIN D – its deficiency is a very common phenomenon, resulting in, among other things, worse well-being and lowering immunity. Vitamin D supports not only natural defense mechanisms. The appropriate concentration is associated with a lower risk of many diseases: osteoporosis, cardiovascular and neurological diseases. I wrote more on this topic HERE.
- ALLICINEwhich you can also find in garlic, onions and radishes. It has strong bactericidal, virucidal and anti-inflammatory properties. Its supplementation during an ongoing infection can significantly shorten the duration of the disease!
- GINSEN – has an immunostimulating effect, increasing the body’s resistance to bacterial and viral infections. It also has an antioxidant effect!
- BETA GLUCANE – located, among others in the cell walls of fungi and yeasts. On the one hand, they enhance the body’s immune response, and on the other hand, they reduce inflammatory reactions by intensifying anti-inflammatory processes.
- VITAMIN C. – known to everyone, which is one of the most important natural antioxidants.
Remember that there is no substitute for a balanced, individual diet. Thanks to appropriate supplementation, however, you can support the body and facilitate its daily fight against viruses and bacteria. This is what the Levann Immunity 🙂 supplement was created for
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this amazing web content
Take care of immunity: diet and supplementation